- Towards 3D Neural Style Transfer. Mazeika, J. and Whitehead, J. Experimental AI in Games.
- Organizer for the 2018 Experimental AI in Games (EXAG) workshop
- Publicity Co-Chair for the 2018 Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment conference
- Solving for Bespoke Game Assets: Applying Style to 3D Generative Artifacts. Mazeika, J. and Whitehead, J. AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment.
- Solusforge: Controlling the Generation of the 3D models with Spatial Relation Graphs. Mazeika, J. and Whitehead, J. Foundations of Digital Games.
- Organizer for the 2017 Experimental AI in Games (EXAG) workshop
- Program Committee for the 2017 Procedural Content Generation workshop
- Design Lessons From Binary Fission: A Crowd Sourced Game for Precondition Discovery. Compton, K., Logas, H., Osborn, J., et al. 1st Joint International Conference of DiGRA and FDG.
- A Rules-Based System for Adapting and Transforming Existing Narratives. Mazeika, J. 9th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling.
- ScholarsPlay: What Academics Can Teach about Criticism on Twitch at TwitchCon 2016
- BotPrint: Casual Robotic Evolution. Compton, K., Lederle-Ensign, D., Lin, Z., et al. The 1st Computational Creativity & Games Workshop.
- Design Motifs: A Grammar Based Approach. Mazeika, J. and Whitehead, J. The 6th Workshop on Procedural Content Generation.
- Exploring Design Motifs and Extending Visual Representation of Style. Mazeika, J. Foundations of Digital Games Doctoral Consortium.